Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop


The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop

 
 

The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop

November THEME:  Holiday Tags!

 
I love creating my own tags.....why you ask?
 
I know ..... you can purchase them...buy why?
 
It's so fun to create and a great way to use of scraps in your scrap bin and I don't know about you...but by this time of the year, there seems to be an overabundance of scraps in my bin.
 
Let me show you a quick and scrappy tag which I created...and it took hardly any time...
 
 
I used a lot of our circle punches....I love our punches...I also love our Big Shot Dies, but I realize that many people haven't taken the Big Shot Jump just yet.....so our punches to the rescue!
 
PS...If you haven't purchased the Big Shot yet...why not?  AND...Sale-A-Bration is coming...so that would be the perfect time to do it....and/or join the Stampin' Up! Family and you can get it in your kit!
 
 

 
How about this cute reindeer? 

 

 
The antlers were created using the Tree Builder Punch...

 
I also used scraps for the Red Glimmer Paper Nose along with the rest of the tag.  I adhered Stampin' Dimenstionals to the back of the tag, then you can just peel and stick the tag right to your gift!  The person receiving this tag can easily remove it and recycle it for their own gift giving, add it to a memory page or even created a fun card....I'm all into recycling and reusing!
 
 
 
Don't forget...tomorrow is FREE Shipping...another reason to order the Big Shot and stock up on our punches as well.
 
Don't forget tomorrow......
 
 
Thanks for stopping in....Have a SUper Stampin' Day!  Glimmer Hugs...
StampinSueCreates....on to the next hopper.....

 



 

 

Thanks for Stopping by!

Have a SUper Stampin' Day!  Glimmer Hugs!

StampinSueCreates 

3 comments:

  1. Cute tag Susan. I always forget about doing some punch art. Thanks so much for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Thank you for the tip about using the Tree Builder Punch for the antlers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, these punch art tags are too cute for words! I love them and just may need to case them for my little niece and nephews Christmas gifts this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo