Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Monday - Final SAB Week!

Happy  Monday! 
 
See the source image
 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend...now off to another week....but a short work week for me as this is Holy Week in the Catholic Faith...and my office is closed on Holy Friday....which is nice.
 
 
I had a fun weekend.....started off Friday afternoon with a trip to the doctor with my mom...which we had excellent news.....and then Saturday I did a craft show at a local ambulance company which was okay....I don't think they did much advertising....but I met a lot of new people and chatted the day away....it was a day out...is how I look at it...and a few people never heard of Stampin' Up!...which I gave out catalogs and my business card and told them to check me out on social media....
I find it hard to believe some have  never heard of us?  What?????
 
It only gives me the opportunity to meet new folks and open their eyes
in what all Stampin' Up! is all about!  .... Which I love to do!
 
Sunday was a restful day...for most of the day...I guess I really feel my age after a full Saturday out...took me most of Sunday to recuperate!  lol 
 
I had a fun Facebook Live Sunday evening...and was thrilled at how many joined me....with a free give away for the early birds....and a free stamp set give away at the end...it was great fun...and a great way to end the final week of Sale-A-Bration...so be sure to order now and take advantage of my freebie special of a Gold Edged Ribbon with a $50+ order PLUS a Free Sale-A-Bration item!

Sale‑A‑Bration Perks

Exclusive extras when you join during Sale‑A‑Bration
Join as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration (January 3–March 31, 2018) and get your Starter Kit for $99, along with TWO additional stamps sets included in your kit.
Standard Starter Kit + More Stamps During Sale-A-Bration
FIRST: Choose $125 in Stampin' Up! products for just $99!
SECOND: Choose TWO additional FREE stamp sets*--
that's up to a $101 value!
*You may choose any stamp sets from the annual or occasions catalogs; bundles, kits, and Sale-A-Bration items cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.
 
Also...I want to take this opportunity, while I'm on the subject of joining Stampin' Up!
For just $99 you have $125 of product of your choice.....plus two additional free stamp sets of your choice (go big or go home is my idea of a great sale)....also you'll receive a free Paper Pumpkin kit, along with all business supplies, catalogs, etc....and FREE shipping...this also gives you toe opportunity to save 20-25% off all future purchases and be a member of my team,
the SUEweet Bee Stampers!
 
 
 
 
Head on over to my online store to order 24/7 and sign up!  I'm only one more team member to reach my goal which I set prior to the start of Sale-A-Bration!
 
www.stampinsuecreates.stampinup.net
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo