Monday, October 30, 2017

Stampin' Blends - Almost Here!


Stampin' Blends
 
Our New Alcohol Markers Are Here!
 
10.17.17_STAMPINBLENDS_HEADER_DEMO_NAJP
 
I know you have (or maybe not) colored with markers......
But...Let me assure you...these new Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers are like no other!
 
Why, you ask?
Why, do I need them?
Why, do I want them?
 

Stampin' Blends Features

Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
 
Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker,
available individually or in a combo pack.
 
We have done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results. 
 
Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
 
The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
 
 
 
Here's the official flyer Stampin' Up! has compiled on the Stampin' Blends including a fun kit and stamp set (purchased together save 10%)
 
 
 
I do know that these markers are going to be highly popular so I would recommend if you want them to not wait.....get them starting November 1st... in order for you to get them ASAP!  This way if they do go on backorder, you are already on the "wait list" to receive yours!
 
The holidays are coming and they would  make a perfect gift......
 
If you want them all, consider joining my Stampin' Blends Club where you can affordably get all the markers and more!
 
Contact me today for more information......
Also, another option is to get the "kit" for $99 and receive $125 of product (including the markers and stamp set/stamp kit) as your choice of product!
 
You  may also want to check out  my upcoming event Let's Explore Stampin' Blends posted on my website at stampinsuecreates.stampinup.net in November!
 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
StampinSueCreates
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo