Thursday, November 2, 2017

Stampin' Blends - Check Them Out!

 

Stampin Blends Are Now  Here!
 
 
I'm so SUper excited to make this announcement...I've been having so much fun experimenting and playing with  my new Stampin' Blends.....
 
Being a demonstrator, we were able to preorder them before customer release and I have to say....I've tried other alcohol based markers, but these are the best....especially if you are new to using alcohol markers....or even if you have used them before!
 
Stampin' Blends
 
You'll want to check out the great bundle (and save 10%) when purchasing them!
 
Color Me Happy Clear-Mount Bundle

 
Color Me Happy Clear-Mount Bundle 148034
Price: $39.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Color Me Happy Stamp Set
You'll be colored happy every time you create with this stamp set. The line-art images are perfect for coloring techniques.
* Quantity: 10 rubber stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (not included): b, c, g, h, i

Color Me Happy Project Kit
Color everyone happy when they get one of these cards! Kit includes enough supplies for 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. Ink and adhesive sold separately.

Kit includes:
• 16 card bases, 4 each of 4 designs
• 16 envelopes with printed design inside, 4 each of 4 designs
• Gold foil accents
• Die-cut cardstock background and accents
• Printed and gold foil die-cut accents
• White Baker's Twine
• Mini Pool Party tassels
• Circle and star sequins
• Gold foil tape

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold foil, Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
 
I posted a new video on my You Tube Channel....be sure to watch for helpful tips and also be sure to check out other videos posted...and more to come!
 
 
 I'm also hosting a fun upcoming Event...check it out on my webpage at
Stampinsuecreates.stampinup.net
 
Have A SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo