Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Gonna Be One of Those Days!

It's Gonna Be One of Those Days!
 
Yes....so...as you know...I always seem to have a story....
So 4:30 am Aurora (my dog) wakes me up she has to go outside....nope .... no snow yet....but I let her out and all of a sudden she is barking like crazy and then I stop....and my fear is brought to light....
 
A SKUNK!
 
and yes...it was Aurora vs. the skunk....and I suppose I don't need to tell you the outcome...
 
THE SKUNK WON!
 
So, 4:30 a.m. there I am giving her a bath with Dawn dish detergent....the only thing I remember reading worked which was suppose to mix with something but who has time for that? Right?
 
So....get the water running and bring down the hose from the tub.....and get her soaped up.....turn on the hose and voila.....a spray of water everywhere...apparently now it decides to leak from where the hose connects to the head of the hand held shower!  UGH!
 
So clothes in washer along with all the blankets she decided to rub herself in after coming in from outside.....and then she decides she is going to come back upstairs and cuddle with me....so there I am sticking my nose in the blankets to rid of the wet dog....skunky smell with coffee in hand!
 
But....I love my dog...and would not even think not having her in my life!  lol
 
 
So.....it's going to be a long day....
So .... what stampin' way can I share this experience?
 
We Must Celebrate Stamp Set!
 
 
While there are no skunks in this stamp set, it's awfully cute....and makes me smile when I see these little guys!   Makes me think, yes....there is always something to celebrate...even the bad times!
 
We Must Celebrate Clear-Mount Stamp Set 145898
Price: $20.00
                                                
You do the stamping, these cute creatures do the celebrating!

Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 12 rubber stamps

 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo