Sunday, November 20, 2011




Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, will begin Monday, November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011. While this promotion is perfect for online orders during an especially busy time of year, sale prices will be available on all order types.
Log in to my Online Store* on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of great savings, like FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle!

In addition, there will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT])-so make sure you don't miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza! 

My life has been super busy these days with the new addition of my grandson to our family.  He is a joy to have in my life. He is also a handful at times but my daughter is the perfect mother and so patient at times.  It is amazing on how a little person can change your life.....all for the better of course.  I cannot image not having him in our lives. What a blessing a child can be!



I'd like to share some new samples I created.  It is so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is this week. Looking forward to spending time with family and the upcoming holidays with Travis now in our lives.






 Don't forget to take advantage of the special savings beginning tomorrow through my demo web site...saving $$$ is what it is all about during the busy holiday season and how wonderful to shop from home....let me know if I can help in any way!

Have a super stampin' day!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo