Hello and Happy Day to You!
I know....it's early and I must be nuts but I woke up today (with the help of Minnie) to the birds chirping and the sun beginning to come up (well somewhere at least) and I finally feel better. I had another bout of illness over the weekend and spent the past two days in bed (again)....but I am almost scared to say this, but I feel pretty good this morning...sure has been a long time, so for me....Happy Days...Happy Days...Happy Days! Woo Hoo!
I am excited about my upcoming class this week...Thursday at 6 p.m....note the time change....We will be creating some fun projects...one being a 3D project, and only a few seats remain, so if you are interested, I wouldn't wait much longer.
We'll be creating projects using Bety's Blossoms and coordinating wheel...yes...a wheel! OMG...I know it's been so long we have used our Stampin' Around Wheels, so I figured it was time to reintroduce them! Did you know you can unmount the wheels to make them a flat stamp? Well, you can. If rolling them isn't your thing, you can create them into an acrylic stamp! Ask me how you can easily do that at class on Thursday....or if you aren't able to attend this month, send me email and ask! It's super silly easy!
I cannot believe I"ll be attending convention in just a few short weeks...you want to attend an upcoming Stampin' Up! event? Just join me in being a part of the SU Family and you can too! Plus receive all the rewards and benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demo, whether just for you or to make a few bucks of spending $$$ or just to be a part of a great community of stampers. You'll not want to miss out on all the fun....see the flyer posted before for more info or just give me a call and I cann discuss it with you further! Don't Miss Out!
http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_RecruitPromo_Demo_June0112_US.pdf
Happy Stampin!
Susan Timchack


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!