Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello Stampers & Scrappers

Hope your Sunday is going well.  Mine is!

I don't know about you, but I have a terrible time keeping things orderly with my stampin' stuff....just seem to keep moving and straightening but still....a work in progress.  One of my goals after convention is to be more organized, so I am working it.  :-)

Thought I would share some pics of Make 'n Take projects from convention.  I didn't create my projects there as I wanted to make sure to get to attend all business classes, so I did them after I returned home.  I think there were so different and I loved them all!

Here is one of the cards created.  This is using the stamp set Affection Collection.   I love this set and can invision many things to do with it. You won't find this in our current 2012-2013 catalog. It is in the Holiday Catalog that starts on 8/1/12.  I'm so excited to have gotten this set.



This over sized card was created with the Affection Collection.  The cardstock used to create this is our Natural Composition Specialty DSP.  You can find it on Pg. 162 in the catalog.  It is a very heavy weight and it has a glossly raised pattern printed on it.  It is like someone stamped and embossed it for us.  Love it.  I also love using fabric in my paper crafting.  The flower was so super easy to create just rolling it around the stick using sticky strip and the base of the flower was our Fancy Flower punch.

So Cute!








My next sample to share with you is so pretty, light and almost airy.  This was created very easily.  I made use of my Stamp A Ma Jig for perfect placement. If you haven't used this in a while, drag it out....you'll be so thrilled with the placement of your stamped images.  A simple staple was used to attach the tag on the top right and the heart was stamped twice...once on the WW CS and again on a scrap and punched out with our heart punch and raised with dimensionals.  Used a scallop border punch for the bottom of the WW CS. The last touch....some bling with our self adhesive rhinestones.

If you already added or will be attending my FREE Convention Sharing Event on Tuesday, you will be able to create this as a make 'n take. The stampers on Thursday loved it and were so excited how easy but beauitful it turned out.


I'll have more shares coming tomorrow....be sure to check back...please feel free to leave me a comment...makes me know that people are checking out my blog.  :-)

Happy Stampin' Day!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo