Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy Halloween Thursday!

Hello Stampers


I'm so excited about this year's Holiday Catalog...they have arrived, so be sure to pick one up at an upcoming event I'm hosting or let me know if you need one...it'll soon be posted for customers the end of August. 

One of the...and yes, just one...of the many great things about being a demonstrator is that we get to preorder items not yet available to the public....and this gives us a chance to "play" with new products before we present them to you...my favorite customers.

I've been pretty busy around the house these days between my new "roomies" as well as preparing for an upcoming craft show...be sure to come to ask me about where and when I'll be....I have some fun crafts to see as well as catalogs to hand out.

So...I've been so excited about the Holiday Home Photopolymer Stamp Set...this set covers just about all the upcoming holidays and there is a limitless way to be creative.

First off...Halloween...I've never been much of a Halloween person as an adult but being I'm a Gramma now...it's a different story...instead of giving out those food related Halloween treats this year, why not create these fun bookmakers and encourage children to get back into reading and away from the TV and video games.  They were very quick to create and a lot of fun...you can even get the children involved.


 
Isn't this cute? 

 
The best part of this bookmark is not only is it so cute and quick and easy to create, but it also has a coordinating framelits set.....the ghost and pumpkin were stamped and fussy cut, but the house was a framelit. 

 
Our Tag Topers punch makes it quick and easy to make this into a bookmark.  I also sponged around the Kraft cardstock.
 
I cannot wait to share with you more ideas I created using this fun stamp set.
 
Hope you have a Halloweeny Happy Thursday!
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo