Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Washi Tape Borderline Buddies Day!


Yes, it is Wednesday and it's Borderline Buddies Day!

For those of you that are new and aren't really sure what that means, let me explain:

Back over a year ago I met a wonderful new demonstrator friend, Leanna from Canada...we hit it off like peanut butter and jelly from day one!  She is my sister from another mother....and not too long ago, Leanna came up with this fun idea of challenging each other once a week to come up with a project utilizing that challenge...we take turns every other week....and then we post our ideas with links to each other's blogs to share with you!  So for you newbies, that's all it is....I am so missing my friend, but we are making plans to get together very soon!

If you ever want to challenge us, I'm sure that would be fun....I sometimes have a hard time coming up with what to use as a challenge, and would welcome your ideas....let me or Leanna know!

So this week was my challenge....  Washi Tape - creating a project using our fun Washi Tape.

I came across this idea on Pinterest....what a wonderful resource of ideas!

Anyhow...here's what I have to share with you...isn't it fun? 

 
Here's another look at the card...it was so easy and I used a variety of our Washi Tapes by Stampin' Up! including:
 



 
Epic Day Washi Tape - Item Number 131269
Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape - Item Number 130000
Beach House Washi Tape - Item Number 133689
 
For only $4.95, you receive three coordinating rolls of Washi Tape and each roll has 5 yards of tape!  Woo Hoo!
 
Be sure to check out page 190 in our current catalog and see all the different types of Washi Tape we offer!  They are great not only to be creative like above, but you can also use them to adorn your journals, cards and so much more!
 
Now onto see what Leanna has to Washi about.....
 
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo