Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Borderline Buddies Day




Borderline Buddies Day!
 
It's Borderline Buddies Day and it was Leanna's Choice to pick.
 
She chose using the Good Greetings Stamp Set
Doesn't sound familiar?  Well, guess what...IT'S A FREE STAMP SET.
All you have to do is place an order yourself, gather some friends and/or have me come and do a class for you and when the total orders amount to $300 or more, you will receive THE GOOD GREETINGS STAMP SET ABSOLUTELY FREE!
YUP>>>>>>FREE!
Woo Hoo!
 
Here's a little My Digital Studio (MDS) fun first...just downloaded this fun pumpkin download and could not wait to create something quick for you!
 
 
Now...onward to the challenge:
 
 
These are little candy goodies I created for my demos attending my Unite and Excite event.
 
 
You insert candy into the top. I put in little candy bars that I purchased.  The Good Greeting "boo to you" is part of this huge stamp set that has greetings for all types of holidays and celebrations throughout the year...love it...and love the script type stamps. 

 
They were easily created using our Envelope Punch Board...using the smallest sized envelope you can create....Fun!

 
Now be sure to change Leanna's blog address in your files.  Her new blog went live last week...sorry I had posted her "old" blog address but her new address is:
 
 
Now let's head on over to Leanna's web site to see what she has created for you!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo