Monday, September 8, 2014

Uniting and Exciting is Over

Well my Unite and Excite Demonstrator event is over...what a super time had by all....It was so much fun...so much sharing...so much chatting..so much yoo hooing.....not to mention a pizza party as well!

All the preparing and getting information together and also the worrying that it all works out...and yes it did!

Here are a few photos of some of the fabulous items that demos had created and brought to the event to share with everyone...now..who wants to make that snowman and turkey with me?  WOO HOO!



Beautiful cards on display
 

 
Love these super ideas!



A few more to share.....super!
 

 
I'll be sharing more with you soon.....I had such a super time...now...you are thinking....why haven't I signed up yet to be on Susan's team?  Now is the best time....give me a call,...we can chat about it!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo