Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Borderline Buddies Share

 
 
It's Wednesday and Borderline Buddies Day!
 
I have so enjoyed doing this weekly sharing project with you.  I hope you are enjoying it as much as both Leanna and I are.
 
It was Leanna's choice this week to challenge me.
She chose using circles to create Christmas Trees....ever done that before?
It's not too hard,....pretty easy.
 
Here's what I created for you
 

 
I love this fun star border punch.  It's in the new Holiday Catalog. 

 
For the trees, I punched a large circle and then cut it in half and folded it. 

 
Interested in making these?  Book an upcoming party or class and we can do this fun card. 
Call me today.....
 
 
 
Let's check out what Leanna has created this week:
 

http://stampingwithleanna.com/
 
Have a beautiful stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo