Monday, October 13, 2014

White Christmas Fun

I got this fun stamp set, White Christmas when the new holiday prorder came out.  I loved it and I still love it. The possibilities are endless...there are so many things you can do with it. 
 
When I saw Lisa Curcio's post on her web site with this card and the coordinating project, I just had to create it. 
 
I changed a few things but mostly followed her lead....

 
The best part is Lisa creates two totally different projects using the same style. 

 
The little "box" is reusing our containers from buttons and other embelishments.  I'm all about going green and what a great idea....the other part is that this fun PEACE banner fits right insitde of it. 

 
I had so much fun creating these projects...and Lisa has an outstanding video on how to create it.  It was published on our Stampin. Connection, a demo only part of the website. 
 
One of the things, which I don't believe you can notice, is the little snowflakes are colored with our
Blendabilities Markers.
 
Interested in making these projects?  Gather a few friends and we can create them together.
 
Have a great stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo