Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hello Stampers

I think I'm an internet junkie

I just finished up a 24 hour no internet lifestyle and I just realized this is true...I was going through terrible withdrawl...feeling so lost without information from the outside world...so what did I do...cleaned up my stamp room (even the closet)....and read my Kindle.  I also wasn't feeling so well today so I ended up taking a few hour nap.....Oh yea..yesterday...cleaned the bathroom really well....bleach cleaning.....then took a nice hot bath and went to bed early....lol

Now, I'm back online and was ready to send out my BLACK FRIDAY special...not on my mailing list....????  send me an email and request to be added....but I'll share a little teaser......

 
Can you say GOODIE BAGS?
 
Yup.....FREE GOODIE BAGS WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASES......
 
I will also be having a CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL for all my stampinsue Facebook followers!  So be sure to be a Facebook follower of mine to hear about that special!
 
Hope you have a fabulous day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo