Thursday, November 20, 2014

November Paper Pumpkin

I'm always so excited when Paper Pumpkin arrives at my doorstep and I knew this month would not be a disappointment.....
 
Here is one of the cards you can create with the kit....there are also tags to create as well which I'll share with you tomorrow....

 
I love this card...the die cut snowflake....and there are rhinestones on the inside and the saying is stamped onto Whisper White CS and adhered using Washy Tape which is also included. 

 
Here's another picture with a copy of the instruction sheet included in the kit showing the contents....

 
LOVE IT!
 
Have a Super Stampin Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo