Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Borderline Buddies Wednesday

 
It's another week and another Borderline Buddies.
This week Leanna and I thought it would be fun to create with new product from Sale-A-Bration and/or the new Occasions Catalog.
 
If you haven't received yours yet, let me know and I'll get one to you. Many of you have already received them in the mail, and I hope you are enjoying them as much as I did/am.
 
Okay....so my share for this week is.....
 
This is a very simple card using the Best Day Ever stamp set and simply the Designer Series Paper Stack....this stack of photo-like papers are so realistic.  All I did was some simple layering with Basic Grey Cardstock, Whisper White and the Adventure Bound DSP 
 
 
I stamped Best Day Ever using our Black Staz On ink pad. 
 
I can see some really cool cards done with this fun paper stack. 
 
Now, let's head on over to see what Leanna has for you this week.
 
 
Have a great stampin' day!
 
Susan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo