Friday, January 2, 2015

I just have to say how much I love this lumberjack...think he is my favorite man.  lol
 
I stamped him in black and then there is a stamp that stamps over the black for his shirt. 

 
These letters were done using a foam form for letters and our clay.  I formed the letters and then allowed them to dry and then they came right out of the mold. You can also stick them for a short time in the freezer and they pop right out of the silicone mold. 



I used the Blendability Marker to color them in and then used adhesive dots to stick them onto the card.
 

 
The stamp set is called, Wood You Be Mine...and the answer is YES!  lol
 
So many fun items in this year's Celebration Catalog...you are going to love it!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo