Friday, February 20, 2015

Berry Basket of Strawberries.....

Happy Friday!

Yeah..it's almost the weekend...and more snow in the forecast...maybe they will be wrong?  I'm hoping so....at least let it be over by Sunday at 1 in time for my Big Shot Class.

When trying to decide what project to create for class, in which I can showcase new product, old product and a variety of techniques, I have to show you our Berry Basket Die..OMG... I am so loving this die.....and the best part is you can create so many different types of baskets....I'm thinking Valentine (which passed but never hurts to prepare early), St. Patrick's Day full of shamrocks, Easter filled with eggs, strawberries for the summer....that's it...a Basket of Strawberries.....all papercrafts of course!

So...here's what I came up with....

 
Did I mention how much I love this basket?



 
The paper berries were pretty easy to create, although I had to use a retired die...just didn't seem to find any dies that are currently available.....

 
I used Crumb Cake cardstock and Chocolate Chip ink with the Hardwood background stamp before assembly.

 
I also made my own filler using our Fringe Scissors....so much fun...Hope you can join me...the Big Shot Class is on Sunday at 1 pm at my Stampin' House...seats are still open, so come on over!
 
 
Berry Basket  Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!
Berry Basket Bigz L Die 137366
Price: $37.95
Make a cute basket just right for delivering a little special something. Use with a Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads. Finished box size: 4" each side x 3-1/4" high, 5" with handle (10.2 cm wide x 8.3 cm high, 12.7 cm with handle).

Fist appeared in 2015 occasions catalog.

 
UNSET
Hardwood Wood-Mount Stamp Set 133032
Price: $17.95
When you walk into a house and see beautiful hardwood floors, you instantly drool. Get that same reaction to your cards with this wood mount background stamp. Set Quantity: 1. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.



Fringe Scissors
Fringe Scissors 133325
Price: $9.95
Make fringe, grass trim, or turn and cut criss-cross for confetti with just a few snips. Works best if you insert paper to center of scissors and stop cutting before you reach the tips
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
 
 
Strawberry Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo