Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sending a card is like giving a hug....with a fold in the center!


Good Saturday Morning Stampers,  Scrappers and Paper Crafters

As I am writing this, I am thinking about where I was just one week ago.....well....not much sleep, learning new ideas, sharing my ideas, meeting new and old friends and of course a lot warmer outside than here in NEPA....but it's always good to come home....let's see...back to my full time job, scrapping my windshield from ice, shoveling snow, having to layer up with clothes, cleaning, laundry, cooking.....sounds fun?  Most of all, I missed being home with my family, my furbabies (which are also my family), and of course, my stamping and my stamp room (which is my sunny happy place). 

I am sad though that I am missing my new and old friends that I have met through Stampin' Up!. I think I will send them a card. 



Our keynote speaker at Leadership...Jason Wright had quite a story to share with us.  The basis of his talk was about just doing that....sending a handwritten letter, card, etc.  With our age of technology, it seems so much easier to send a text, an email, etc.  But sending a card, writing a letter has such an impact on everyone's lives....opening the mailbox and seeing that envelope which is handwritten, maybe a little decorative stamp on the envelope and we cannot even wait to get back into the door to open it....true...isn't it?

So make a difference in someone's life today.....send them a card!  Write a little something in there...something they will put on display...something to brighten their day...knowing that you are thinking of them!



I was once told that sending a card is like giving a hug with a fold in the center!....do it today.....
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo