Monday, March 30, 2015


Happy Monday!


I don't know about you, but these weekends seem to go by quicker and quicker....It's Monday already!  Yikes!  Are you ready for another fun filled week?  I am!  Woo  Hoo!

 
I'm loving this rather new photopolymere stamp set, Loving Amazing You!
I'm also going to miss some of the fun Sale-A-Bration items, but there is still time to not miss out!



 
This card was created using two of the FREE SAB items; one from the SAB brochure and the other from the additional SAB flyer....lovin it!

 
I created the background paper by using the Tempting Turquiose ink and a brayer and the
Irresistibly Yours specialty designer series paper
138635
This white paper with a glossy white pattern is perfect for coloring using a variety of techniques—coloring reveals the pattern. 12 sheets: 2 ea. of 6 designs. 12" x 12". Acid free, lignin free

 
I also used a the sheer perfection designer vellum stack
138639
24 sheets; 2 ea. of 12 one-sided designs. 6" x 6". Translucent vellum paper ideal for showing off colors underneath. Acid free, lignin free.



Here is a close up of the stamping....I used Tempting Turquiose and Black Tuxedo Momento ink
 

 
Here is information on the Photopolymere Stamp Set:
 
 
Have s super Stampin' Day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo