Monday, March 9, 2015

Brighten My Day Home Decor'

Stampin' Up! isn't about cards and scrapbooking...how about some home decor'?
 
I saw this great idea at Leadership....and what a great way to incorporate our product?
A very cute wall hanger.....
 
Brighten My Day was the stamp set used which is a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set.
 
 
Aren't these little squares the cutest?

 
Lovin this fun idea...now it's time to give it a try yourself.....

 
Products used:
 
Brighten my day Stamp Set SET OF 9 Wood  139103
Coordinates with Banner and What’s Up Punches, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (AC p. 222-223), Note Tag Punch (OC p. 28)Clear  139106

Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo