Thursday, April 2, 2015

Meet My Man, Jack

I think I have found the man of my dreams....
 
Well......
 
I guess my man is not a real man...but a stamped man...lol
 
Everyone...here's "Jack".....my man....and Jack...YES!  I Wood Be Yours...well, if you existed anyhow...Hey a girl can dream, right?  lol
 
The background was inked and then stamped by placing the Winter White Cardstock and just lightly rubbing onto the back of the cardstock....here and there to make an imperfect background...fun, huh?

 
I used the DSP paper pack to create the banner and pennant punch.....

 
I stamped "Jack" and colored him with our fun markers.....and raised Jack up using Stampin' Dimensionals....
 
The fun part of "Jack" is that he is a two part...you stamp him with Tuxedo Black ink and then his shirt is a separate stamp to color him in..using any of our colored inks...fun...quick...easy!

 
Now..I hope Jack and I love happily stamped after and forever!
 
lol
 
Wood You Be Mine Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Wood You Be Mine Photopolymer Stamp Set 137134
Price: $23.95
Looking for a manly spin on love and relationships? Check out the flannel, beards, and tools in this set. It can help you say "I love you" in an totally masculine way. These Two-Step stamps give you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to b
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Jack Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo