Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Borderline Buddies Day!

Happy April 1st!
Happy April Fools Day!
 
This is a day in the USA where we do and say silly things that fib...and they yell...APRIL FOOLS!
 
No fooling here today!  Promise!
 
 

 
It's Borderline Buddies Day....it was Leanna's turn to challenge me....so her challenge was:
 
Mother's Day.....
It's never too early to think of Mother...actually every day should be mother's day...dontcha think?
Our mothers have done so much for us...so we should, in term, do all for them that we can!

I thought the best sentiment would be THANK YOU!


This card was one I created last year...I ran out of time this week....so I dug up this in my archieved pictures....but no worries...the stamp set I used was Work of Art....
I like to take a stamp set and create more than what it was intended for....and this card does just that!

This was not my idea...I picked it up somewhere...either Pinterest or Stampin' Connection (a part of the demonstrator web site that is for demos other....another perk to being a demonstrator).

 
You can easily convert this to Happy Birthday...Thinking of You....but for this one...Thank You....for all Mom's out there and everywhere!

 

Work Of Art Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Work Of Art Clear-Mount Stamp Set 134114
Price: $21.95
Painted swatches, swaths, and shapes make up the bulk of this clear mount set as you decide which strokes are right for your project when you need just one more element in the background. Set Quantity: 11. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.
 
 
Now, let's head on over to Leanna's blog to see what she has created for her challenge this week!
 
 
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs to All Mom's!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo