Tuesday, May 19, 2015

More Paper Pumpkin to Share.....


Happy Tuesday!

I thought I would share with you two more projects I created with this month's Paper Pumpkin kit!

I did two 12 x 12 scrapbook pages...just haven't printed out the pictures for it yet.....but look how fun!

 
I cut up some of the card components to create the corners.....

 
I also used some scraps I had in my stampin stash cardstock (Whisper White)


I used the template from the balloons...to trace out some other balloons...and ran them through the Big Shot Dots Embossing Folder to add some texture.

 
Isn't this little embellishment cute?

 
This is where I would place a photo.....

 
Now how fun is that...using the Paper Pumpkin May Kit to create these pages (with a little more embellishment)?
 
Now don't forget...head on over to subscribe and use the code SAVE50 to save 50% off your first two months!
 
 
Have a super Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

2 comments:

  1. I love these ways to use the kit! Thanks for sharing the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel...I am lovin' my Paper Pumpkin and all the alternative projects which you can create...plus...all the leftovers...who doesn't love leftovers? Have a super stampin' day! Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo