Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sketched Birthday Retiring Stamp Set

Birthdays.....everybody's got one....right?
 
We always need more birthday cards, so I thought I would pull out some of my favorite cards...this stamp set is retiring....so be sure to get it before it is gone....
 
 
How simple is this card?  A few punches, an embossing folder...and that's it!  Love the classy look of black and white!

 
This card is fun...but a bit of fussy cutting....

 
Remember an Etch a Sketch?  lol
If you do....you will know what this card is all about...also...reminds me of the Toy Story Movie...:-)

 
You can get this stamp set in wood and clear....I have the wood stamp set posted, but if you like clear, you will also need acrylic blocks to stamp. 
 
 
 
UNSET
Sketched Birthday Wood Stamp Set 130423
Price: $24.95
Birthdays are all about the celebration, so bring out the banners, the party hats, and the balloons. The Sketched Birthday wood mount set will help you celebrate in style--we even brought the cake. Coordinates with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch and the Apothecary Accents and Bitty Banner Framelitz Dies. Set Quantity: 8.

 
Have a super stampin' day! 
Glimer Hugs!
 
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo