Thursday, July 16, 2015

More.....From Land to Sea.....and Beyond! :-)

More from Land to Sea cards to share.....loving this stamp set.....and with summer here...everyone is going to the beach....maybe doing a little fishing?  They would be proud to catch this fish on the end of their hook......
 
So......
I did even better.....I create it with stamps, ink and paper!
 
 
Again...used my Aqua Painter and some inks....and fussy cutting.....added the White Baker's Twine...kind of reminded me of fishing line......



A little stampin' dimensionals....for some added height.....

 
Now....onward fishing....ummm....stamping...... :-)
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo