Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Borderline Buddies Challenge - Accessorize!

 
It's time for another Borderline Buddies Challenge!
 
It was my turn to pick the challenge...and my challenge was......
 
Accessorize It!
 
Just like a little black dress is "plain Jane".....creating stamped items is the same.....a card is just a card until you use accessories to make it special!
 
So...I figured I would share with you some new upcoming products from the Holiday Catalog which is released on 9/1/15....if you have ordered from me over the past year, you will have received one (or in the process of receiving one).
 
Now....let's first see what Leanna has to share for the challenge....
 
 
Now...my turn....I'm super excited!
 
Here are the materials I used to create my card for you today.....
 
 
And....
 
Here it is!

 
I'm in love with this card.....
 
The stamp set I used to create this card is called Wonderland....and it is simply beautiful.  If you love it, you'll want to check out my upcoming Christmas Stamp Class next month...focusing on this stamp set and all the accessories that coordinate.

 
Here is a close up of one of our wooden elements....Snowflake Elements

 
Here is another look at the products used....

 
How about this fun Winter Wonderland Designer Washi Tape?

 
And a close up of the wooden Snowflake Elements (8 of each of 3 designs).

 
Now here is a run down of the products:
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper
Snowflake Elements
Winter Wonderland Designer Washi Tape
Inks are Sahara Sand and Smokey Slate
SNAIL Adhesive
Fine Tip Glue Pen
Mini Glue Dots
Black Ribbon (from the annual catalog)
Gold Cording Trim
 
So...now go out and accessorize your cards.....you'll love it!
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo