Monday, August 24, 2015

Skip To The Savings!

Don't walk.....Don't Run.....but.....Skip to the Saving!
Savings with Paper Pumpkin......

 
Time is running out...so don't miss out on another fun upcoming month of Paper Pumpkin!


 
If you haven't subscribed yet....I don't know what you are waiting for...but here's what you missed out on for August.....aren't these projects fun?


 
Here is a close up of the boxes you can create.....3 of them! and you get to chose what you wish to stamp on  your tag....and the stamp set is super cute!

 
And here are the cards you can create (and envelopes are included!)

 
I changed my kit up a bit as I cut up these cards and even doubled my cards...and changed up a few things...and that is what makes Paper Pumpkin even more fun....turning your creativity into your designs.....
 
So....don't wait and miss out on the current 50% off special for your next two kits...and the fun that awaits!  Give it a try....see what you think....and if for whatever reason you are not happy (which I cannot believe you would not be).....you can cancel at any time!
 
Now...go head on over and chose me as your demo and I will add you to my Facebook Stampin' Sue Paper Pumpkin Patch....where the creativity continues!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo