Thursday, September 17, 2015

Help Us Support BCRF with Paper Pumpkin





Join the Paper Pumpkin Fun and
Stamp Out Breast Cancer....one stamp at a time!

Interested in crafting?

Looking where to begin?

Do you wish it were Christmas or your Birthday every day?

Would you also like to craft and help

Would you like to receive a craft kit that arrives right on your doorstep each and every month?

Here's more information on what Paper Pumpkin is all about.....come and step into a wonderful craft adventure with me......
https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=30036


Here's what participants received during the month of August.....
https://youtu.be/FQCr0Aqinfk




I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!



Now...what are you waiting for?  Give it a try....there is no obligation to continue....you can go month by month, sign up for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription...the choice is up to you!

You can also opt out for a month, but I know you will not want to miss out on any of the fun.
Also, as a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber of mine, You will also get to enter my Paper Pumpkin Patch Facebook Page....with tons of ideas using the kits in a whole different way...and also be able to interact with other Paper Pumpkin Patch Members....to ask questions and/or see what they are creating!



Now...your adventure awaits you!

Don't miss the carriage ride for one more minute....and you can also help a very worthy cause too....not to mention a beautiful limited edition Paper Pumpkin Pink box delivered!

Sign up NOW!  You'll thank me each and every month...but I'll be sending a thank you card to you each and every month.....for being a Paper Pumpkin Patch Subscriber of mine!

Tell your friends....tell you family.....tell your neighbors.....
Let's sell the month of October out of the warehouse!
Come and stamp you Paper Pumpkin kit with me...just ask me for more details on when, where and how to do it!

I'll be awaiting to pick you up on my Paper Pumpkin Chariot!

Click here......https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=30036



Have a super stampin' Paper Pumpkin
Kind of Day!

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo