Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Halloween Trick and Treats!


It's another Borderline Buddies Day....where does the time go?  OMG.....can you believe it?  October...and another week has gone by.
 
This week was my turn to chose a challenge...when I saw this idea during a recent online Convention, I knew I had to create these...they are so cute...and well....
 
Sorry...got ahead of myself I am so excited to share!
 
The challenge this week was a Halloween Give away...something you would give out to either Trick or Treeters or just as a give away.....
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share with us this week...and then we will get to mine!
 
Here's Leanna's post
 
 
Now...what you have been waiting for....my challenge share.....
 
I have had these cups and lids for a while...guess I'm a bit of a hoarder.....or I saw ideas using these fun little cups and just didn't get around to it...you know how that is, right?
 
Well...here they are....all filled with yummy treats....ready for some trick or treaters!
 
 
These are little cups with lids....and I also created a holder...now...this is not my idea...the design is but the concept is from a super demonstrator, Erica Cerwina....she is a fabulous demo!
 
The pumpkins were created with our oval punch..sponged the edges and layered together with our Stampin' Dimensionals.  The "leaves" come from the bird punch.
 

 
Sort of reminds you of a take out holder.  and it's super fun to create....a bit time consuming but easy.

 
I love it!

 
The bat doesn't have a framelit....but it was easily fussy cut...and the "BOO" was punched out using our 3/4 inch circle punch.
 

 
I am currently making some for an upcoming craft show...Christmas ones filled with Christmas treats...I hope they are liked...and are a sell out!
 
Now....isn't that fun?  Interested in creating some of you own?  Let me know...we can get together with some friends of yours and have a fun time stampin' together.
 
 
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper 139584
Price: $11.00
Pick a pack of patterned paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Each sheet is double sided for double the creative options. Try out this paper that has traditional Halloween colors infused with playful patterns.

Looking for perfectly coordinating cardstock? This paper coordinates with the Happy Haunting Cardstock Pack.

* 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" | 30.5 x 30.5 cm
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla

Cheer All Year Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Cheer All Year Photopolymer Stamp Set 139839
Price: $25.00
Celebrate the holiday season from start to finish. From autumn to Halloween to Christmas, this set will bring cheer to your projects.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 10 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, h
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo