Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Non Traditional Borderline Buddies Share

 
It's another Wednesday already.....and another Borderline Buddies.
 
This week we are continuing with our Christmas Creations.  It was Leanna's pick this week.....and she chose non traditional colors for Christmas cards.
 
Let's head on over to Leanna's blog and see what she has created this week
 
 
 
Here's what I have to share with you this week:
 
 
The colors used in this card are Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black and Whisper White

 
I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Wonderland, which will soon retired....I have created so many cards using this set and I am going to miss it when it is gone the end of December.
 

 
The tag was created using the Three Tag punch...it created three sizes starting with 1", 1 1/2" and 2".
 
A simple rhinestone was added for bling on to the Three Tag Punch
 
So...that's when I have to share this week.....what are you creating?  Do you enjoy creating "outside the box" of normal and non traditional?
 
Hope you have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo