Monday, December 14, 2015

What an Awesome Weekend!

What an Awesome Weekend!
 
I had an awesome weekend....how about you? 
It's a busy time now and there seems to be so much to prepare for, to do, shopping, baking, cooking, but how about time for you?  The season will soon be over.....it would have been so much prep work for you but did you enjoy it?  Did you make time for yourself? Well, it's still not too late to do so!
 
All those "gotta do" things will get done.....but don't stress yourself over them....be sure to take time to enjoy the season.....take time for yourself!
 
So...why was my weekend awesome?  Well, I spent most of the day in my stamp room creating and finishing up projects for my final craft show of the year....and then Sunday...I attended the craft show at Wyoming Area School....what an awesome day....what awesome people....and I almost sold out!  Woo Hoo!  I get such joy from people looking at my crafts and loving them as much as I love creating them!  If you stopped by....thank you so much for your support.....if not....well, you'll have to catch my shows in 2016!
 
Yes, when I got home I was exhausted....actually didn't even want to cook so....shhhhhh...went to the drive through a Burger King....came home unloaded...and had my dinner....and then pretty much went upstairs to lie down...needless to say....a few hours later woke up to text messages from friends.
 
I had such a great time and while my Christmas cards are almost complete...they will get done but I took time for doing what I love.....and sharing my love of stamping.....so be sure to take time for you....there is only one YOU.....
 
Here are some of the items I had for sale.....
These furbaby treats went like hotcakes....only wished I had created more...made about 25 of them and came home with only a few.....I used up scraps of DSP I had as well as a Paper Pumpkin Valentine Kit from last January...it was on the Clearance Rack!

 
This is a fun way to give a gift card....the gift card part is hidden under his hat....the snowman itself is a covered Jiffy Pop container....yes....do you remember those?  What a great seller at the show....

 
Snowman Soup....always popular...which by the way I have my crafts for sale in a local store and was told they are sold out of these...so I've gotta get there to restock....what a fun little gift for anyone...any age..... It was created using our Frye box using the Big Shot....and scraps of cardstock and punches...the contents holds a hot chocolate packette, mini marshmallows and a peppermint stick for stirring..FUN!

 
This final item was created for those attending my cookie swap this year...I made extras to sell at the craft fair...and they all sold out!  I also had some of these made into the Frye boxes (like the snowman soup above) and a total sell out!  I also used the Paper Pumpkin kit from last month to create the Rudolph head and the bow was using our Bow Builder Punch and leftovers from the Shaker Card Kit in the Holiday Catalog!

So...you see.....all these creations make me smile and make me happy!
 
Now...head onto into the area where you craft and take time to enjoy the holidays....be creative...and share your creativity with others...it will make you both smile and create happy times and happy memories that will last long after the holidays are over!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo