Sunday, January 3, 2016

Final hours.....don't delay!


 
Remember yesterday's blog post? 
 
Do not procrastinate......how do you do with that? 
 
Have you been putting off ordering your favorite products before they are gone....well time is just about up.....so why not order them before they are gone AND save $$$....did you get some holiday cash as gifts this year?  Well, I have just what you are looking for...don't be running out to the crazy malls, looking for a parking spot....hoping to find just what you need, want and desire....do it here....on my online store...and have it delivered right to your door....hey....I think I am rhyming now.....lol....I just don't want you miss out on super deals....which will be done and over.....in just 24 hours....or until supplies last! 
 
DO IT.....NOW! 
 
Place your online orders for your favorites you have put off until now!
 
 
Year end Sale
 
Okay...so what else do I have as favorites that will be gone forever?
 
Head on over to the shopping spot.....or you can call this the Stampin' Spot....and grab your items and throw them into your cart...>NOW....they will soon be gone!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo