Friday, February 19, 2016

It's Bunny Time.....

I have yet another Pyramid Pal to introduce you to.....
 
Please welcome Bunny......she is quite a cute one...don't cha' think?
 
She came hoppin' on down the bunny trail....a little early....but better early than late, right?
 
 
I think she needs a bow....I'm gonna have to give her one after posting this for today....

 
I used one of the stamps from the Playful Pals stamp set to create her body...along with face and front paws...oh...and her bunny ears!

 
On her back side, I added a scallop punched circle for her tail......
 
Tomorrow....I'll be introducing you to the rest of my pals...so be sure to come back......
 
 
Playful Pals Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Playful Pals Photopolymer Bundle 141069
Price: $59.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Playful Pals Photopolymer Stamp Set
Time to play like Dr. Frankenstein and build your own creatures. But in this case, the lab is your home, the science is a stamp set, and the creatures are whimsical pets that will be adored by one and all. Combine images to make an elephant, chick, monkey, dog, frog, and pig. That's just for starters—turn your imagination loose and see what else you can make.

Quantity: 50 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, g

Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies
Make your own playful paper animals and treat boxes with these Thinlits die and the Big Shot.

* 18 dies
* Finished pyramid: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 2-1/2" | 5.7 x 5.7 x 6.4 cm
* Use with Big Shot


Have a super hoppin' stampin' day!

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo