Friday, December 6, 2019

Most Wonderful Time Product Medley - and Meet A Special Guest!


Happy Friday!

Did you know that I do a weekly Facebook Live?
If you don't, well...I do!

Each and every Thursday at 7 pm EST I go live on my StampinSueCreates FB page and focus on fun projects in a workshop setting.  It's a lot of fun....and I hope you can join me sometimes....

No worries..... I know life is busy, so if you cannot join me live, the FB Replay is available on  my FB Page....as well as my You Tube Channel, StampinSueCreates.

Here's a link to last night's Live.....



MOST WONDERFUL TIME PRODUCT MEDLEY (EN)

Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (En)150705
Price$70.00
The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley includes stamps, paper, dies, and accessories that are perfectly coordinated for creating cards and more. A product medley is similar to our cardmaking kits and other project kits but without the predetermined projects. Also available in French and German.

Medley includes
* 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear blocks sold separately)
* 48 sheets of 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12 gold foil card fronts, 4 each of 3 designs
* 6 sticker sheets, 2 sheets each of 3 designs
* Gold/white tinsel trim, 10 yards (9.1 m)
* 58 adhesive-backed gold faceted stars
* 6-piece Most Wonderful Time Dies (use with a die-cutting & embossing machine).

Product colors: Basic Black, gold foil, Old Olive, Real Red, white
Order 24/7 through my online store at 

While you are there shopping.....don't forget....



If you are already a follower on my You Tube Channel and Subscriber, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If you haven't been aware of my You Tube Channel, Please take a moment to head on over and subscribe (while you are watching the above video). 
I have removed the Adsence from my videos....due to the new laws coming out in January, 2020, so it's all me....and no advertisements (isn't that a nice change?).

One of the things I dislike about some videos are all the ads....if I wanted to see commercials, I'll watch local TV programming......
and while I did generate a small revenue with the ads, I just want you to enjoy the videos...and hopefully be inspired...I love what I do....and I love sharing it with you!

Have you seen my new friend during the month of December?
She came right from Santa's Workshop in the North Pole.
Her name is Jingle Bell and she arrives each day someone else in my stampin' space...you just never know where she'll show up....or what she'll be doing....but she goes home to Santa's Workshiop each and every night to report on how I've been.....so I'm on my bestest (lol) behavior!


Be sure to come on over and visit my Facebook Page each and every day to see what Jingle Bell is doing......I think she has a great sense of humor!  :-)  



In today's picture, she wants to let you all know what a great deal Paper Pumpkin is and if you have not yet subscribed, you have until 12/10/19 to receive this month's subscription box....it's a "bomb" so she says....and I think so too.  It also makes the perfect gift!

You can subscribe to my Paper Pumpkin Page by clicking on the link below:
https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=30036


Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
Glimmer Hugs from myself and Jingle Bell!

Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo