Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day - Facebook LIVE Replay





To Those that joined me last night during my Facebook Live, it was so much fun....We played two games of online BINGO...as well as some stampin' fun.

The technique which I showed last night was incorporating Staz On ink, glitter and acetate sheets (window sheets).  It was so much fun and everyone had a great time!

If you missed out....here's the You Tube Upload from the Live.  As always, you can feel free to join us each and every Thursday at 7 pm EST....where we have a great time (I try to keep it to an hour)...but sometimes...well....time flies when you are having fun!





New Coordinating Products Released 



Even MORE SAB Fun.....coming your way....cannot wait?  Then join the Stampin' Up! Family as your own personal shopper or make some $$$ and save some $$$. 

Contact me....and let's talk....and see if you and SU are the perfect fit!
(did I mention even more FREE items during SAB time?)


02.04.20_DMAIN_SAB_NA

Now is the time to join Paper Pumpkin to receive the March, 2020 Subscription Box.....and it includes an additional FREE STAMP SET! WOWSIE.....



Subscribe today!





I hope you have a wonderful Friday and Valentine's Day....it's gonna be a bit quiet at my house tonight...I'll be snuggling and keeping warm with my fur babies....Hope you have an enjoyable day!

Thank you for stopping by and also for your continued support in my home based business!


Love to all all......Glimmer Valentine Hugs! 

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo