Friday, November 3, 2017

Find It Friday Is Back!

Happy Friday!
 
Image result for friday pug
 
Are you ready for another weekend?
We also get an extra craft hour this weekend...Yippee!
 
Today, we are celebrating my grandson's 6th birthday! 
 
Happy Birthday Travis!
 
Wow...six years...where does the time go?
 
So, it's Friday...and I'm thrilled to welcome back my
Find It Friday!
 
 
I uploaded a You Tube Video.....and here it is.....can you find what we are looking for?
 
Be sure to leave on the You Tube Video if you found it!  :-)
 
 
Be sure to check out this fabulous suite which I focus on in my video!
Year of Cheer
 
Let's take a closer look at the products in this fabulous suite......
 
Champagne Foil Sheets
Price: $4.00
Foil Snowflakes
Price: $6.00
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo