Monday, November 6, 2017

November - News from StampinSueCreates

November Stampin' News From StampinSueCreates
 
If you are on my email list...thank you...and you have received an e-newsletter from me through Stampin' Up!....however, if you are not, I am going to post the newsletter information which was emailed out today from Stampin' Up!
 
Please be sure to subscribe to my Newsletter List on my Demo Site, stampinsuecreates.stampinup.net
so you don't miss a single fun upcoming special, events, promotions and more!
 
 
 
Hello My Stampin' Friends

I hope you are enjoying this weekend with your extra hour....what did you do with that hour?  I did a little crafting.

I'm participating in a craft show on Saturday from 9 to 3pm at the West Wyoming Hose Company # 2 on Shoemaker Street in West Wyoming. If you are free....be sure to stop by my booth to see the fun goodies I have been so busy creating....lots of great stocking stuffers and lots of great ideas to CASE (copy and share everything) for your holiday gifts (or consider hosting an upcoming event and I'll show you how and we can create something fun)!  I'm also doing my final craft show for the

I have changed the date for my Christmas in  November class to this Thursday because of upcoming Thanksgiving....the class is Thursday, 11/9/17 at 6:30 pm....lots of Christmas cards to create....bring a brand new stampin' friend with you and your class fee is waived....as my special thank you for attending. If you wish to attend and get a head start on your holiday cards, be sure to head on over to register through my demo site at stampinsuecreates.stampinup.net.  Please be sure to use this web site to register for all my upcoming events....which, while you are there, check them out!  Lots of fun stamping to be had!

Our new alcohol  markers are now available for purchase.  Stampin' Blends!  They are so much fun...I'm also hosting a fun event that includes your choice of marker set included in this fun class!

There is going to be an upcoming special the end of this month...so you'll want to be sure not to miss out on that!  I promise...you are going to love it.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog, you tube channel, pinterest and I'm also no Periscope and do live Facebook events as well.....you can find me everywhere at StampinSueCreates...I've updated all my social medias to make it easy for you to find me...and as always, welcome you to share it with other that you feel would be interested in hearing about what I'm doing and/or attending events....without you....I wouldn't be here to create and be inspired by what you ask to see!

I'm always open to suggestions, comments and upcoming ideas for classes....and I truly appreciate all you do for me...and each and every one of you.

This week, Stampin' Up! will be hosting their On Stage event in Utah. and unfortunately I am not able to attend, but we will soon get a sneak peek at the upcoming Sale A Bration brochure along with the Occasions catalog...and I'm SUper excited for that....so it would be a great time to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, be it full time, part time or hobby only...the opportunity is always there for you to take your business where you want to...earn a little money...earn a lot of money or save a lot of money and get special discounts and benefits of being a part of the Stampin' Up! Family along with a team member of the SUEweet Stampers!  I'd love to have you!

Thanks again for all you do...I truly appreciate you!  Have  a SUper Stampin' Day

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan Timchack (StampinSueCreates)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo