Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello Stampers & Scrappers!


Hope you didn't give up on me....I am still here (and barely stampin these days)....but I am so happy to tell you that I AM BACK!  Woo Hoo


It has been a rough couple of months with my new grandson and we have been having so much fun with him!   It is funny how such a little bundle of joy can occupy so much of your time....but what a wonderful way to spend your time and days!


Hope your holiday was fun and exciting...sure was around here! 


I had a wonderful holiday with my family and I even changed things up a bit this year and hosted Christmas day dinner at my house this year!  What a blast we had and then after that crowd moved out, my son and his girlfriend came in!  It was a fun filled day and I enjoyed all my time off celebrating the season!


I just finished up adding new classes to my Events Page on my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Web Page, 
http://stampingsue.stampinup.net so please!  CHECK IT OUT!  


I am adding some new ideas to this year's calendar including a Coffee & Card Class and you asked for it and they are back!  Techie Classes!  Woo Hoo....not to mention my usual monthly classes focusing on the newest stamps and accessories for you to give a try.  I hope you are able to attend a few (or all) of my upcoming events...it is going to be a blast and I cannot wait to share with you all the new ideas and great products Stampin' Up! has in store for you!


Keep watching the blog/emails for further updates!


Happy Stampin!  Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo