Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello Stampers


Hope this blog message finds you well...sure did get cold quick here in NEPA!  OMG......and it keeps on wanting to snow...looks pretty...but that's about it....lol


Did you hear about my upcoming classes?  You didn't?  Well, check out my SU Demo Website for all the information....I have been working hard on creating some fun classes for you...including monthly stamp class, Technique Class and a Card and Coffee Class...I am most excited about this one.





I'd like to share with you one of the samples we will be creating at my Have A Heart Stamp Class for this month.  This card is created using our You're My Type Stamp Set found in our Occasions Mini Catalog which is available now...It is located on page 7 of the mini....# 125564 (Wood) and #125650 (Clear).  I have it in the clear and am loving these new stamps.....don't take much room and so much fun to create a collage to stamp....oh....back to the card...I sometimes get so excited....ok...  I used the new Designer Series Paper (also in the mini) Sweet Shop...a Big Shot scallop, new fun Baker's twine in the Island Indigo color and also let's now forget the red glimmer punched heart....such a cute card!








Here's a photo a little more up close so you can see it better.

Well stay warm in NEPA and enjoy your weekend!

Please be sure to send me your pics of your hand stamped items..I would love to share them on my blog for others to see what you've been stampin up....you probably get tired of looking at my samples all the time....lol

Happy Stampin'

Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo