Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello Stampers

Hope all is well with you. I cannot believe that March is almost over...OMG...where did this month go?  Plus...the last day for Sale-A-Bration is Saturday....don't miss out on your freebies...plus some fun new products!  Order through my online store, but if you are interested in the tote bag, they are running low and you can only get this with placing an order directly through me, not on the web...sorry about that, but you will love the tote and it is so beautiful and matches the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Papers! 

I have to share this project with you.  It is using our containers from the buttons/brads.  What a clever idea and how pretty would this be in different DSP (Designer Series Papers) as a little thank you gift for Mother's Day with a little something tucked inside or even how about a shower?  OMG....if you don't have any empty containers, don't fret...they are also able to be purchased in our Catalog!



Here it is...and so easy to create...thanks Dawn O. for the sharing idea...having so many sister demos makes my job so much easier!

I even created the paper flower using our faux suede technique.

If you are interested in a class, just let me know and I'd love to have you create your very own "hat box".


They are so beautiful and what a great way to save from having to toss out the containers once you have used up all the supplies in it....so cute!  Would also make a great paperweight by adding some weight to the container.


Don't forget to register for my upcoming Coffee And A Card Class this coming Wednesday...note the date change due to the upcoming Easter holiday....We will be creating a fun project using our Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating punch. 

I am also hosting a class later in April using the same stamp set using a variety of different accessories...don't miss out on this stamp set and punch...it's only available until the end of April!

Happy Stamping Stampers!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo