Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hello Stampers and Happy Sunday

Hope you had a chance to enjoy the outside weather yesterday!  What a beautiful day...spring is in the air!  I was up early yesterday morning as I coiuldn't sleep so I finished a book I was reading, went to the gym at 6 a.m.....did 3 miles on the treadmill...and boy did that feel good!  (did I actually say that?)  I have been slacking in my gym duties since being sick last month so I figured I had better go..nothing worse than paying for a gym membeship if you don't use it! 

I was very ambitious yesterday.....spring fever? or insanity?  lol

I had a chance to finally clean my windows, put my screens back in, clean my porch and rake up the yard.  My...Minnie was busy out there!  lol  I didn't realize how hot the sun was and worked up quite a sweat!  Being I was up so early...I had to take a bit of a wee nap before attending church services....

I am going to King's College today for their annual Penny Auction...hoping to maybe win something good..will keep you posted on my return.

My class is tomorrow evening at 6:30.....if you don't have any plans yet, why not attend?  We will be doing some fun embossing with our new scented embossing powder and working with some new items from the Mini...I have posted the projects we will be doing on previous posts...so be sure to check 'em out.



I have a sharing item for you today.....


Here's a card that I wanted to share with you that my friend, Mary S. sent me for Valentine's Day...better late than never.  Didn't she do a great job?  Thanks Mary for the card.....


If you have created some items using SU products, feel free to send me what you have made so I can share it with others!

Happy Sunday friends and Happy Stampin! 

Susan










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo