OMG...where did this month fly to? I cannot believe it is going to be July 1st tomorrow!
July is my favorite month......do you know why?
Okay....I'll tell....not only is it the month that I was born in - YEAH FOR JULY...but it is the month of Stampin' Up! Convention 2012....and the theme is MY WAY.....will be interesting to see how SU has come over the past few years as it has been probably five years since convention (gosh...feel like I am giving a confession)...It has been five years since my last convention....lol
I cannot wait to come back and share all the cool ideas, information and projects I will return with. Keep watching for my FREE after convention class to see for yourself...I can only post so much on my blog and demo website...check that out also.....Events, Projects, and More!
July is also the month for a Reason To Smile....yes....smile for July but also for the limited time only stamp set only available in July and ONLY $5....yes....you read that correctly...only $5.00. There is a minimal $50 purchase to receive this special price, but hey...you know you want to pick up a few new things from the new Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 catalog! Here is a sample below....using Reason To Smile!
Doesn't it just make you smile....love the sunflowers (they are my favorite flower) and they always make me smile when I see them!
Here is another sample which I created:
I love the stemmed flower also....it's a two step stamp and you can chose either wood mounted or acrylic...for the same price.....only $5.00!
Well I am off to New Jersey to a graduation party with my family. So stay safe, stay cool and stay stampin!
Happy Stampin' Day! Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!