Woke up early this morning wondering what day it was...lol....ever have one of those mornings? I am hoping that is a good thing.
Some T-storms rolling through this early morning....and gonna be another hot one...so stay indoors...keep stampin....and keep cool!
Just got my latest stampin' order and was itching to get stampin, so here is one of the projects I created. I used some new stamps and new accessories and also used up some of the CS I had left over from a recent class. The background was done using the new Chevron Embossing Folder. I first inked the folder with River Rock and then rolled it through the Big Shot creating the fun background. I sed the stamp set Papillon Potpourri (pg 115) and punched out the stamped butterflies with the coordinating Elegant Butterfly Punch (pg 184). I then used dimensionals to make the butterflies look like they are floating and flying above the card. The saying was stamped using the fun Sassy Salutations stamp set (pg 143). I love it!
My next sharing card today was also created using the same colors of CS. I stamped the butterflies with Elegant Eggplant and then after stamping ran the WW CS through the Square Lattice Folder. Using scraps of WW CS I stamped more butterflies and punched them out and applied with dimensionals. The saying stamp set is using the same one listed above, Sassy Salutations. I love this new saying stamp set. I had to purchase a new one as my favorites have been retired. Cardstock colors include Whisper White, River Rock and Elegant Eggplant. Love the crisp clean look of this card.
Well stay cool (and dry) stampers. It's Friday! Yeah! Hope your day goes super stampin' well!
Happy Stampin! Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!