Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July to America!

Hope things are going well for you. 

It's still hotter than XXXX here in NEPA.....phew!  What hot and crazy weather we are having....best to stay indoors and STAMP!  lol




I have gotten a few emails on how to add the Reason to Smile stamp set for $5.00 after you reach the qualifying amount of $50 (before shipping/handling/tax).

Once you reach the qualifying amount, please look at the bottom of the screeen for a small box titled SPECIAL OFFERS.  Click that box and you should be prompted to add the $5.00 stamp set to your online order. 

Wood Mount # 131274
Clear  Mount # 131275

I hope that clears things up for you. 

So...how are you spending your 4th?  I'm having a small little cookout at home...just us.....nothing fancy but tonight I'll be attending the fireworks from Kirby Park.  We can walk over to the River Common and watch from there....it's usually a fabulous show and looking forward to it...it'll be Travis' first 4th of July....so keeping my fingers crossed he isn't scared of all the noise.  Minnie, Sunshine and Tommy will be left at home in the AC house to drown out the noise.  They are so afraid of all the booms and bangs.

So, if you'll be indoors keeping cool, here's a little stampin' inspiration from the archives to give you some ideas:

Punch Art Fun



An "Oldie But Goody"

Have a safe and fabulous 4th of July!

Susan


2 comments:

  1. I am honored you posted a couple of my Reason to Smile cards! They were very popular with my customers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for contacting me i now have a name to go with the card it is beautiful!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo