Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hello and Happy 5th of July

I woke up this morning early (thank you Minnie/Travis) and had to stop and think....now what day is it?  Gonna be one of those days today.  After enjoying a wonderful holiday yesterday (after keep thinking it was Sunday) I keep thinking it is Monday, but woo hoo!  It is Thursday....so two more days to the work week and it's weekend time!  Another reason for a big WOO HOO!
I have to share this picture with you.  I was upstairs yesterday doing some work on my blog/emails and I get a text message from my daughter.  Isn't the world of technolog wonderful?  Well sometimes....guess instead of yelling up the stairs to ask a question, you can now just text someone in the same house and save your vocal cords. LOL  Anyhow along with this picture was a message if I wanted eggs for breakfast.  Apparently Travis was waiting for my answer.  I figured he was celebrating the Fourth of July early....too funny!
My daughter and I did some scrapbooking yesterday while Travis took his nap in the morning and then again in the afternoon.  It was a great day for us.  She is doing so well keeping up on Travis' scrapbook pages...me...well...not so successful as I was working on our cruise pictures (from two years ago)...OMG.....Just not enough hours in the day!

Have you ever thought of doing scrapbooking digitally?  I have My Digital Studio (MDS) and have been playing around.  Being a demo with Stampin' Up!, they provide tons of educational training videos for us demos.  I had taken a few of the courses but never completed the MDS Certification Program but I think I'm gonna give it another try.  It really is super easy or super complicated the choice is yours.

Did you know you can have MDS for FREE?  Here's some information on how to receive it for FREE:

My Digital Studio Express FREE 30-Day Trial
You can download the software and access the free trial just as you would a Stampin' Up! digital download by downloading from OEX (item 129600). You can order it through my business website.

Once the 30-day free trial period is over, you can purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue using it. You'll simply open up the trial version you already have on your computer, and will be prompted to enter the product registration key you received after purchasing the software. (You'll receive this key via e-mail if you purchase the downloadable version, and you'll find it along with your shipped software if you purchase the disc version.)  There is no cost, no risk trial version of My Digital Studio Express!

Software and Content Options
We have two options for purchasing My Digital Studio. The My Digital Studio packaged DVDs (item 118108) contain more than $500 worth of digital content. The second option for purchasing the software is My Digital Studio Express--a downloadable version (item 124483) that contains new, minimal content. Both versions have the same design functionality; the choice is in how much content you and your customers want to start out.
Anyone who purchases My Digital Studio Express can always add the full content available in the packaged DVDs software by purchasing the My Digital Studio Express Booster Pack, adding $500 worth of content. The My Digital Studio Booster Pack is available as packaged DVDs (item 124889) or as a downloadable version (item 124484) for $39.95.

It's fun....it's rewarding....it's quick and easy.  Check it out! 

Have a Happy Stampin' Scrappin' Day!

Susan





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo