I hope you are well. It's been very busy for me this past week (or so)...like...what else is new, right? lol
I'm preparing to leave tomrorow for Salt Lake City, Utah for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention., I am so excited. As I was adding the past convention charms to my charm bracelet, I was recalling all the fun memories from the past years when I attended convention and if my math is correct, it's been about five years since I attended convention. This year's theme is I AM.....
So....,it will be super fun to get back into convention mode and then back down once I return. My demo friend, Emmy...will be attending with me. We have attended regionals together but she is going to be super excited and I cannot wait to see the expression on her face w hen she sees it all. The swaps, the free tote bag, the free stamps, the projects, the classes...OMG....so exciting!
I'll be coming back home late Sunday (almost Monday). I have decided to not take my laptop, but I will have my Nook. I will have internet access through my Nook to receive emails and hopefully be able to post on my Facebook via my iPhone. So watch for that.
Sunshine and Tommy are self sufficient (sort of)....lol All they require is food, water and a clean litter box (hopefully that will still happen daily)....hmmmmm
I am so excited if you cannot tell....when I return I'll be getting together a project (or two) for you to create and come and hear about my convention experience...maybe you would like to join me next year for convention? It's a blast and the yearly event that I so missed not attending....but you can join SU for as little as $99 and come along with me next year...it's so much fun with a whole group (especially if they are my stampinsue gals.
Well, behave while I am away...don't stop stamping because I have left the state.....I'll be checking in on you.
Happy stampin!
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!