Hello Stampers
I am so back from convention...what a fun and fabulous week. I so enjoyed my week in Utah...meeting new demos...making new friends, and seeing old acquaintances....thank you everyone for making such a special week for me....a huge thank you to Stampin' Up! for all the wonderful gifts and surprises you gave me.....cannot say enough thank yous!
Well tonight I hosted my Free Event of my convention shares...and a special card which we created at convention. Our area was hit bad with a storm and tornado warnings, but my stampers didn't let that keep them away....thank you to those that braved the storm to attend....and thanks also for the bookings.....holiday time is just around the corner...so you'll wanna get started on those holiday projects right away.
Also....here's the spooktacular offer just for you if you decide to finally take the plunge and join the Stampin' Up! Family in August:
Yes, you read that right! We’ve got a spooktacular offer for you and your new recruits during the month of August. It was announced at Convention 2012 that during the month of August, all new demonstrators—and recruiting demonstrators—will receive a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit! This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration*—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!.
*Project kit does not include ink
Isn't this project just darling? I haven't been into Halloween for years but now that I am a grandma....and so excited to share Halloween with my grandson (he will be one year old 11/3). I cannot wait to help make and design his costume this year...brings back memories of my kiddos costumes which were handmade each and every year....they were even awarded prizes in contests for their costumes.
If you sign up to be a member of my team, we will get together and create this project! I hope you decide to sign up during the month of August....too much fun!
I have lots to share of my convention expereience...so book a show...book a party....book a personalized class with me...and I'll have tons to share with you!
Enjoy your evening...Happy Stampin!
Susan

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!