Woo Hoo! In case you didn't know...IT'S FRIDAY!
Was a short work week for me....after my convention trip and having Monday off...been super busy both at work and at home.....catching up on things and getting ready for my After Convention Event held last evening....what a crazy storm we had here in NE PA last evening, but a few attended my event and I am so happy and pleased they "braved the storm"!
Here's a picture of one of the cookie plates I had for those attending
These were created by stamping the dough circles before placing them into the oven. This recipe is a shortbread recipe. You want to make sure to use a recipe that does not have baking powder in it...if it rises, you lose the design. I have also made cookies that I stamped after baking. This was one of the four stamps that were included in a set sold to demos at convention. I am going to make more in the future....so attend an upcoming event of mine...and you'll see and taste...YUMM O
Speaking of recipes, I would like to share with you one of the swaps I was involved with at convention. It was a Christmas Cookie Recipe Swap using the size cardstock 6 x 6. We no longer carry this size at SU...we are 12 x 12 and 8 x 8's, but it could easily be incorporated into either size. There were three categories and becuase of my love of sharing and baking...I joined all three....Cookie Swap/Bar Cookie and No Back Cookie. Here are my swaps:
This first one was my No Bake Swap...these are super simple and Oh So Yummy!
This is my second Bar Cookie Swap:
And finally my last swap for a Christmas Cookie:
Isn't this such a great idea to do for yourself, hand down to loved ones or even for an upcoming bridal shower? You can create the pages and have the guests bring their favorite recipes to share and put them on the premade pages....love this idea...or how about a recipe swap club ladies/gentlemen? I'd love to do that...love my share of cooking/baking and stamping of course!
Hope you have a Fabulous Friday...Keep Stampin!
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!